Dear all,

first I want you to congratulate you for Viking.
For me it is the  best free available tool for creating and preparing
several day GPS supported bike tours.

As I did not find other ways to ask to a "user" list, I ask my usage
question here.

I do not get the "join tracks" feature working.

I want to manually "join two tracks", just as the opposite of "split
tracks".

Whatever I click the "join with last" button is always disabled.

How is this supposed to work ?

Regards,

Carsten