Hi,

As many of you already know, viking uses gpsbabel for many features.
Most of them concern format conversions. But, currently, only some
formats are offered via viking. I not really know why viking does not
support all formats supported by gpsbabel. And recently, I discovered
that gpsbabel is able to list all the formats and options it knows.

I made many changes on viking. Before merging them on viking's master
branch, Any comments are welcome:
http://repo.or.cz/w/viking/guyou.git/shortlog/refs/heads/import-via-gpsbabel

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE