I haven't got around to answering the points raised on Sourceforge yet.

== Add/Modify time and date ==

I don't think there is any way work around to change it (barring editing the
saved GPX/Viking text file directly).

No reason why this couldn't be added.

However this wouldn't be a priority for me, so it might be some time before
it's available.

Some things to think about implementation:

. is do you allow adjusting earlier/beyond adjacent track point times?
. is so, do you allow saving tracks with discontinuous timestamps?
. do edit the integer timestamp or edit the human friendly localised time - and
if the latter are there gtk widgets to change such time nicely?

== Zoom Change ==

Agreed.

It needs to be more clever about how to determine the 'virtual map' centre when
zooming on a off centre request.

ATM moment in ZOOM mode simply recenters on the mouse position. But then that
means the mouse position has changed so subsequent zoom requests means the map
jumps all over the place.

I think in PAN mode (the default) it can stay on the fixed center for now, but
I'm quite likely to change my mind here.

Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving isn't for you.