Hi all,

Once again, a mail to inform I published a video. This time, this video
present a not yet published feature: the ability to refine a route. As
shown in the video, the main concept is to draw a simple route,
representing the expected journey, and then request a routing engine to
obtain a refined version of the journey.

http://youtu.be/DOVcPt7hiTU

I hope you will find some time to check this video as I need your feedback,
even before releasing code. One consideration is the "name" of the feature:
I called it "refine" but it is probably not user-friendly enough. So I'm
really interested in your opinions.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com