Von: "Pam Danson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Betreff: Re: new villagewell topic for january
Datum: Fre, 17. Jan 2003 1:08 Uhr

andrea, hi

an open ended clever research topic!

cool

does 'talking about music', dancing about architecture and typewriting on a banana - are they representations of a concept that says this has absolutely nothing to do with that? and can never...

and a completely separate question - is creativity the experience whenever i leave the known?

and there are degrees...

pam