CRYSTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

Ref. Number:22/756/4007
Batch Number: 497001527-AB66

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
program held on the 1st January, 2003.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
9570015948-6410 with  serial  number 3648042-510 drew lucky numbers 4-14-66-71-07-36
which consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum  pay out  of
US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your  winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some  participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn  from  over
20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names  from all over
the world. This promotional program takes place every three  year.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the World Largest
software ( MICROSOFT), we hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our
next year USD$50 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact
our  official agent
MR.  TRINITY  WAGNER  of the,Global Trust Agency.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th of FEBUARY  2003.  After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all  correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address, do  inform  our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our staff and thank you for  being part of our
promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Betty Claudia
Lottery Coordinator