Hello everyone,
It's been a bit quiet at the Well, except for those persistent spam requests. Sorry about that, I'm looking into options for making the site less attractive to solicitors.

I have enjoyed the postings on creativity a lot, and my questions about creativity concern the Well itself, as a site of creativity and exchange. There are other Process Work sites for dialogue and interaction, and what I find special about the Well is that it's a place to focus on ideas and creativity and research. I'm interested in "researching" together or discussing this form of exchange, in particular, the following thoughts:

1. monthly focus on topics versus open postings. Currently we have monthly topics with a specified presenter. What about an open format, where anyone can post anything about any research, creativity, or area of interest for exchange and input?

2. Updates from previous presenters. I find myself curious to know how previous presenters are doing with their research. What's Liesbeth been doing since our discussion on Transformational Dialogue? Or Doug and his desire to explore new ways to address the current political situation? I'd love to hear from Liesbeth, Doug, Ada, Susan and how there research and ideas have progressed

3. Use of Well as a resource. What about the Well as a resource for anyone wanting help, ideas, resources, information, or contacts on areas of interest, research or creativity -- like #1, this would open it up a bit, people could use it for help in gathering information or just finding support for ideas and places to go.

4.  Any other possible uses or formats for the Well that we could explore, that further idea & creativity exchange?

love
julie