Matt Mzyzik wrote:

> I found a bug related to syntax highlighting, although I wouldn't be
> surprised if people already know about this. Simply, the syntax
> highlighting sometimes gets messed up and I have to refresh the window
> (with <c-l>) in order make the highlighting correct again.
>
> I have been experiencing this for a while. Is there an effort to fix
> this?

I often see empty plastic cups laying around.  Is there an effort to fix
this?

My point is: Everybody knows display errors should be fixed.

Syntax highlighting is different for every language.  If you see a
problem with one, try contacting the maintainer (mentioned in the syntax
file header).

--
BRIDGEKEEPER: What is your favorite colour?
LAUNCELOT:    Blue.