Ulrich Lauther wrote:
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 09:47:05AM +0200, Ulrich Lauther wrote:

the automated mechanism for unsubsrcibing from this list still doesn't
work.
Actually it does! I just unsubscribed from my old address, and
subscribed using my new email address. Just follow the instructions
carefully.

what instructions? The only one I see is on
http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#vim-dev:

To Unsubscribe           email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Email to that address seems to go into a black hole.

(unsubscribing from other lists works, so I don't assume that my comany's
spam filter is the culprit).

Kind regards,

        -ulrich lauther

Don't assume anything. Check, double-check, try again while checking that you didn't swap any characters in the address, and if it still doesn't work, ask your company mail admin to look into his logs to see if any mail from you to vim-dev-unsubscribe or from vim-dev-help to you was stopped, rejected or bounced at any point of its travels.

Best regards,
Tony.