On 9/11/06, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[a way to create a list of what patches has been applied]

Here's a simpler version of that script that doesn't allow for patches
to be skipped.  I don't know if the Vim build scripts actually allow
for patches to be skipped, and considering that later patches will
often depend on earlier ones, I can't see any reason why someone
wouldn't have applied patch i when they have applied patch j, where i
< j.

" Vim plugin file
" Maintainer:       Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
" Latest Revision:  2006-09-11

if exists("g:patches")
 finish
endif

let s:i = 1
let g:patches = [0]
while has("patch" . s:i)
 call add(g:patches, s:i)
 let s:i += 1
endwhile
unlet s:i
let g:version_string = (version / 100) . '.' . (version % 100) . '.' .
g:patches[-1]

 nikolai