Now that there are many new - good, or not - ideas coming up. I think it
would be a great idea, if the voting page on:

http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

becomes updated with new ideas, and old ones get deleted/changed.

Now that we have omnicompletion, 'add intelligent, context-sensitive
completion (intellisense)' does not make sense anymore, rather 'add more
/better omni completions'.

- add tabbed windows (one tab per window, only one is visible)
is also useless as we have it now.

I don't know if all current points of registered/paying users should be
reset, but probably it's best to start over with 0 points when updating
the list.

--
Martin