I was surprised to notice that the Vim download page http://vim.sourceforge.net/download.php still mentions my site as "where to find patched W32 Vim binaries". The latest ones I built were 6.4 and 7.0aa versions, now long outdated. Steve Hall has taken up the flame: his "Vim-without-Cream" distributions for W32, which are reasonably up-to-date (currently 7.0.191) can be found at https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=43866&package_id=39721

Best regards,
Tony.
--
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.