scott wrote:
On Tuesday 08 May 2007 15:32, you wrote:
Mr Toothpik wrote:
i was surpised by the fact that simply running 'svn update' bumped me
up to 7.1a -- from previous posts i had thought there was something
extra that had to be done to get the beta, like create a new 71a
directory or something

now i've got the beta i feel committed, and will commence chasing
after the errors it spews from

        /usr/local/share/vim/vim71a/filetype.vim

when i run it -- apparently the install created the 71a directory for me
What errors?

i'm sorry bram, i didn't write them down, i didn't save the buggy 'filetype.vim', i just fixed it -- my bad -- but it was obvious there was an uncommitted patch or something -- there were >>>>>>>> and
<<<<<<<<< in it in two places

they were syntax errors, and the comments around the >>>>>>><<<<<<<
were something to do with "mine" and "r263", as memory serves
they were replacing "coronary" with "coronaryRespite" or whatever that thread was

sc

from a recent thread on (IIRC) vim-dev, I'd guess "conary" and "conaryrecipe" or maybe "conaryRecipe".

Best regards,
Tony.
222. You send more than 20 personal e-mails a day.