> > Has anyone else noticed this?
>
> You apparently are missing the runtime/rgb.txt file.  It's part of the
> extra archive.  Perhaps you didn't unpack it correctly?  You must have
> unpacked it, since it contains src/gui_mac.c.  And you must not change
> the directory structure, otherwise Vim.app can't be generated
> correctly.

I have the rgb.txt in my build tree.  Its just that 'make install'
doesn't copy it over when building Vim.App.  See further on in this
thread with the subject "[SOLVED] RE: 7.1a.001 OSX colour scheme
errors?".

Is it possible for you to change the Makefile to copy rgb.txt to
$VIMRUNTIME during 'make install'?

Thanks.