I have uploaded the amended list of title changes to

http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:JohnBeckett/Titles_to_be_changed

Please continue reviewing the lists and post any further suggestions.

You can use the History to see changes, however the following lists all the
new titles.

3 Compile Java files quickly
19 Display line numbers
35 Translate between single line comments and block comments
83 Indenting source code
88 Start gvim maximized
94 Browsing programs with tags
96 Integrate gvim with AutoCad MTEXT
117 Search all files in project quickly
128 Use Unix command-line tools in Windows
152 Check spelling for different languages
221 Indenting Java throw statements
261 Close windows from gvim popup menu
300 Make tags file for IDL
312 Copy, cut and paste
376 Build Vim with your name included
385 Some Java tips
418 Disable beeping
531 Build Vim in Windows with Cygwin
676 Use shortcut key to start gvim in Windows
683 Integrate gvim with Visual Studio
760 Change font size quickly
762 Integrate with FTPeel on Mac OS X
786 Translate text between different character sets
818 Integrate Vim diff with TortoiseCVS
819 Minimize and restore gvim under Windows using shortcut keys
822 Add Java import statements automatically
833 Check spelling and phrases using Google search
851 Integrate with Mozilla Thunderbird
863 Save settings between Vim sessions
866 Use standard Windows shortcuts for clipboard operations
898 Disable beeping and flashing
900 Insert comment boxes in your code
945 Run Vim command on current C/Cpp/Java function
1064 Syntax folding for C/Cpp
1083 Map CapsLock key to Esc
1157 Search Web from within Vim using Firefox and Google
1228 Improve completion popup menu
1500 Open files in same window under Mac OS X

BTW I have been blocked from accessing wikia.com for a day (that's why I
didn't upload the changes earlier).

My ISP forces web traffic through a transparent proxy. It looks likely that
vandalism from idiots using my ISP has caused wikia to block the IP of the
proxy. Using some hints found in Google, I manually configured a proxy
server that my ISP provides.

John