Hi all

As soon as John is done with the "Titles Project", I'd like to start the
following process for "collaboration of the month" (presumably starting
with November)

1.) Categorization

In alphabetical order, e.g.

* Nov = Tips starting with A and B,
* Dec = Tips starting with C,
* etc.

I'll try to adjust the numbers of tips per month according to the effort
ppl are doing. What would be a good start? 20? 50? 100?

2.) Category of the month

After Categorization, concentrate on specific categories. Same algorithm
as before: Try to announce a couple of cateories such that a reasnoable
number of tips will be done per month.

I would prepare a wiki-page describing the process, and post the monthly
announcement to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a short paragraph about the categories/
tips to be done and a short notice about being bold / relevant policies.

What do you think? Any further suggestions?

Thanks, Sebastian.