I like it - but could there be a way to get a random article from the
monthly list?  My favorite method of finding an article to review is to
click the "Random Page" link until I find an interesting one.  I'd like to
be able to continue doing that, but help out with this effort.

"Random page in this category" seems like a good addition to the category
page, don't you think?