I also like "Best Vim Tips" - it is a good overview with LOTS of good info.
 The only problem I see with it is that it is a bit overwhelming - there's a
lot of info there!  I think it's a good nomination, though, once it is
polished a bit more.  Perhaps some more sections would help - the current
sectioning is good, but can they be grouped further under "bigger" headers?

I'd like to add these nominations:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Launch_files_in_new_tabs_under_Windows
    - specific problem that many people probably want a solution too - I
know I spent a long time looking for it!
    - unfortunately, it isn't technically a tip for Vim, but a Windows tip
for better integration with Vim
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Set_working_directory_to_the_current_file
    - another specific problem that needs a good solution, but this one is
less likely to be searched for
    - shows the use of some basic but less-well-known commands as well
    - should probably link to some of the "gf" and ":find" tips - that can
be added!
    - several methods with maps, autocmds, and a good reference section
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Easy_pasting_to_Windows_applications
    - shows use of a somewhat obscure option to integrate Vim with the
system clipboard - not sure if it works outside Windows, but it might!
    - another specific problem that many would love to see but may not
search for
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Match_every_word_except_foo
    - introduction to a fairly obscure search method: zero-width matches.
    - very powerful method that most people probably don't know about, but
will use once they do!
    - good explanation of advanced search technique

I'm sure I'll come up with others as time goes on, but these are a good
start!

Thoughts?  How should we decide on the page to feature?  Voting on the talk
page?