Benjamin Fritz wrote:
> I also like "Best Vim Tips" - it is a good overview with LOTS
> of good info.  The only problem I see with it is that it is a
> bit overwhelming - there's a lot of info there!  I think it's
> a good nomination, though, once it is polished a bit more.
> Perhaps some more sections would help - the current sectioning
> is good, but can they be grouped further under "bigger"
> headers?

Maybe, but I think we need to pay due reverence to the masters
and "Best Vim Tips" is not something I would like to change
unless I was REALLY sure it was an improvement.

What would be worthwhile would be to check for changes on the
author's site. I started doing that, but I just had too much to
do (I've finished quite a heavy edit of tips 1 to 599!).

> I'd like to add these nominations:

Good. I've had a quick look. Will check later when we get closer
to setting this up.

Re tip 1440 (your first choice): As well as the duplicates
noted (1003 + 1225), please check 716 and 1314.

I don't think this should be the *first* featured tip because,
as you say, it's not really Vim. It would be valuable as the
second.

If you would like to make a sample page, I won't be able to
resist tweaking it<g>.

John