Please help finalise deciding the fate of proposed new tips for February, March
and
April. I have put an opinion for each tip, so I just need someone to agree to
make a
consensus. Of course if you're inclined to argue, that would be good too - you
can
add a comment on the article, or reply here.

An easy way to agree would be to add a comment in the "General comments" section
saying that you agree with all opinions expressed so far (except where you've
commented on an individual tip).

If you start here, you can click the links to each month:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Vim_Tips_Wiki:New_tips

Luc started commenting on some of Metacosm's tips in February. However, I have
now
put the following note above the list of tips:

  Suggestion: Leave consideration of the following until Metacosm returns.

Some of you may have missed the thread where Metacosm raised many interesting
issues:
http://lists.wikia.com/pipermail/vim-l/2008-February/000358.html

I don't think it's worthwhile doing anything with Metacosm's tips at the
moment. I'm
certainly not going to delete anything from #vim now, or do any work on them.
Yet
many of the tips are not what we are used to, so it's easiest just to leave
them.

John