I have finished processing the new tips for February, March and April. The
accepted
new tips have been "promoted" to use the TipNew template, and each has a tip id
with
previous/next navigation. We now have 1562 official tips.

Please review the tips to be deleted (these are unwanted new tips). I want to do
this while it is reasonably fresh in our minds, and will delete everything
currently
shown after five days (if no objection):
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Candidates_for_deletion

One of the new tips had a line requiring a trailing space. I changed that space
  so it won't be accidentally lost (my scripts strip trailing spaces). If
you
notice a trailing space that is needed in a tip, please do the same. If
interested,
see http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/VimTip1547 where it says "note trailing space on
next
line".

I haven't decided what to do with the "next" navigation link in the last tip
(VimTip1562). In the past, I've set it to point to VimTip1 (i.e. wrap around).
I'm
now wondering if that is too much bother -- I'll ponder this.

John