Hello Mailing List!

\cite completions seems not to work on my current configuration.
I tried \bibliography and \begin{thebibliography}.
The .bib file is provided in the same directory as the .tex file (symbolic
link and actual file, both don't work).

Strangely, \ref and \includegraphics completion _does_ work. I don't know
if this is somehow connected to an incompatibility with python, which is
installed and working, of course.

I am using the following software:
Package: vim
Version: 2:7.2.245-2ubuntu2

Package: vim-gnome
Version: 2:7.2.245-2ubuntu2
Provides: editor, gvim, vim, vim-perl, vim-python, vim-ruby, vim-tcl

Package: vim-latexsuite
Version: 20060325-5

The latexsuite package seems to be an old version, is there a PPA in ubuntu
which provides more recent versions via apt?

Thank in advance!
Simon