> As I said in the previous email, "sf is a badly designed website. I
> have a much harder time to find the things that I need on sf than on
> github."

Yes, I read that, but I don't understand it. The Vim-LaTeX sourceforge
page is at:

http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/

What problem do you have with this page *that is related to SF* and
*that could be fixed by migrating to github*? There is nothing
particularly sourceforge-y about this page, and so any trouble you're
having finding the information you want here would be replicated on a
github site. So it seems like your gripe is more with the layout of the
Vim-LaTeX page than with SF itself.

If I am not understanding you correctly, then please explain what aspect
of the LaTeX-suite SF page is causing you the most trouble in finding
the information you want, and how would github improve things?

--Ted

--
Ted Pavlic <t...@tedpavlic.com>