Hi
I noticed the following behaviour which I didn't find documented on the
guide.
It only happens with gvim (not with vim), on .tex files, hence I guess is
due to vim-latex.

Defining an insert-mode abbreviation with (for example)

:iab m <m>

I get the expected behaviour writing in insert mode

m<space>

m<shift><space>

I get the "container" characters to be doubled:

m<shift><space>    produces    <<m>>

This seems to work with any "container" characters, like e.g.

:iab m \m\
:iab m \(m\)
:iab m £%m£%

It doesn not happen with letters: in

:iab m ama

the "a" is not doubled.

Is this a feature? If yes, where is it documented?

Thanks