>== Auszüge aus der Nachricht von  Alfredo Canziani vom 2015-03-15 18:24:
> What actually leave me perplex is the "filetype plugin on". I was expecting
> something like "tex plugin on".

`filetype plugin on` tells vim to detect the file type and load the scripts
located in the ftplugin and after/ftplugin directories named TYPE.vim or
TYPE_someText.vim, where TYPE is the type of the file.

It is not specific to any file type, you are free to add any
customization for any file type you want. Customizations should be put
in the after/ftplugin directory thus shadowing the original definitions
in ftplugin and avoiding being lost on updates of the original plugins.

Regards,

Ruthard

--

Emails bitte verschlüsseln und signieren.
Meine PGP-Id: 0xAC5AC6C2