Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:10:16
From: Le Cocq <carmagn...@ovh.fr>
To: vim-latex-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Vim-latex-devel] spell problem

Hi,

I activated in vain : spell spelllang=fr

But when I am working with several files, spelling is activated in some
of them, or only in comments or inside a command in the first loaded
file. I do not remember if a keyword is defined and do not know where is
the configuration file.

Could you help a beginner since 2 years ;)

Upozornění / Disclaimer <http://www.fzu.cz/e-mail-upozorneni-disclaimer>