Hello!

I've just installed vim-latex 1.9.0 to my gvim 8.0 on Windows and started
the tutorial (
http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/documentation/latex-suite-quickstart.html)
and I've found that it doesn't match the behaviour of vim-latex.

1) When I type eqnarray, hit <F5> it does create the environment but with
different placeholders than the ones in the tutorial and it doesn't have
the \label there. Can you please update the tutorial so it matches the
current state?

2) I tried to create the \label by <Alt>+<L> but it collides with
TeX-E*l*ements
menu shortcut and apparently Windows catches that first so no label is
created. Is there a way to circumvent this? Or can the shortcut of
TeX-Elements be changed to something else?

*3) I also didn't find a way how to get rid of the named placeholders (e.g.
<+position+>)  if I don't want to write anything there (if I hit <Ctrl>+<J>
they stay there). How does one do that?

Sincere thanks

vavanade