I am using tags to browse the code.
For the first time, when I press CTRL-] to enter a module, everything works
properly.

But when I press the CTRL-] second time onwards, I get this annoying Error
message.
Error detected while processing function <SNR>8_LoadFTPlugin:
line    3:
E108: No such variable: "b:browsefilter"
Although the Error message is reported, the vim takes me properly to the
intended file.

Why this message is coming and from which file this is coming ?
I tried to grep for "8_LoadFTPlugin", but could not find anywhere.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Shankar

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X] Public
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary