* Bram Moolenaar on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 13:40:25 +0200:
> It's possible that the Myspell files were updated since I made the diff.
> Perhaps you can take over maintenance of the German dictionary?

I feel morally blackmailed now ;-) At the moment I force myself
to say no because there's just too much other stuff going on but
I'm gonna look into the aap stuff and try to understand the tasks
of a maintainer in the README. If it can be done without too much
manual work, I come back to you.

> Perhaps Vim runs out of memory?

A first try by changing mm in the aap recipe didn't work. Once I
found some time I'm gonna try without aap and so on to narrow
down the issue.

Thanks.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>