On Sun, 7 May 2006, Peter Slizik wrote:

Use "\t" for a normal tag wrap. Use "\T" for a markup tag wrap of the
form <a>..</a>.

Dear Gerald,

seems that \t and \T do the same thing.

After a quick look at the source, I think you intended to support /* */ and
HTML tags differently. For me, both mapping work the second way. That is,

aaa

(Pressing \t)
Opening tag? /*

becomes

</*>aaa<//*>

Maybe there's some problem with magicness or whatever.

Yes, I see. You have 'ignorecase' set. I don't. You could either do

  :set noignorecase

or change these lines

  if a:mode[1] == "T"
  elseif a:mode[1] == "t"

  if a:mode[1] ==# "T"
  elseif a:mode[1] ==# "t"

Well, this makes me wonder how many scripts I've written/posted with the
assumption that 'ignorecase' is not set :)

Do most of you script writers keep this in mind?

--
Gerald