Vu The Cuong wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
My system is WInXP.
 :so $VIMRUNTIME/mswin.vim
You mean I must put above line into my vimrc file?
We mean you must make sure it _isn't_ there, because it interferes with the Ctrl-X which is the first key for all omni-completion commands -- mswin.vim maps it to "cut to clipboard".

You must also invoke filetype detection and filetype-specific plugins: to see if you've got them, enter ":filetype" without the quotes, the answer should include "Filetype detection=ON plugin=ON". Filetype indent may be on or off. If it isn't set, add "filetype plugin on" or "filetype plugin indent on" to your vimrc.
Line in configuration scripts (it is remapping <c-x> required for
omni-completion).
I not understand clearly what you said.
I know I bother you, but could you tell me more indetail? Many thanks.
Suppose that I have "test.html" file.
I opened it and started to typing:
But right after I finished typing >, vim did not auto close tag </table> for me. I think Omni auto completion is something like that. Isn't it?
Thanks.

[...]
No.

Depending on where the cursor is when you invoke omni-completion, you may get possible tags, or (inside a tag) possible attributes, or after attribute-name and equal sign possible values (if they are finite in number, e.g., left/right/center/justify at <div align= ), etc.

See
   :help compl-omni
   :help i_CTRL-X_CTRL-O
   :help ft-html-omni