On 7/17/06, Ralf Schmitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

I'm on vim7 with 'syntax on' and 'colorscheme morning'.
The colors used by syntax highlighting for c / c++ and
java are great but on php or perl I've got a lot of Cyan
in it. I don't know why but reading Cyan Text is horror for me
and vim highlights a lot in php and perl with that color.

I've turned all Cyan to Black in colors/morning.vim but that
didn't help.

please let me know how I can get rid of that cyan in this
colorscheme.

This colorscheme pack :
contains 223 colorschemes in one pack

This script:
allows you to "scroll" through many colorschemes quickly.

Of course you can also copy the colorscheme file
($VIMRUNTIME/colors/morning.vim) into your personal dir
(~/.vim/colors) nuder your own name and edit it.

Yakov