I've a little problem, I do remote box A with console A using putty
(under MS) then using vim open file A, I do copy a line with yy in
file A, so I do remote to box B with console B using putty (under MS),
then open file B, the question how to do paste to file B in console B
without mouse (I do usually using mouse to block line then copy to
another file)

Why without mouse, if you can do it with mouse ?

for the same reason I use vim... :) Vim users are usually keyboard junkies. It's also a lot easier when using my laptop, to avoid the track-pad altogether.

-tim