Yongwei Wu wrote:
On 9/12/06, Elliot Shank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
> Elliot Shank wrote:
> 3. I don't know the fine points, but is there an Apple/Macintosh site
> from which you could download a "language pack" (or something) for your
> OS, to supplement whatever was shipped with it?

I've got all the possible fonts from Apple installed. Googling either turns up font foundries or sites dealing with MacOS prior to X.

I did some research and found that there should be Chinese fonts
installed already. Please check:

I googled with `chinese font site:apple.com'.

Yes, and I've got them installed.  These still don't cover some of the things
I'm dealing with, specifically in the CJK Compatibility Ideographs block
(U+F900 to U+FAFF).