On Thursday 19 October 2006 07:22, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 22:22, Peng Yu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can the mailing list owner set "Reply-to" field in every mail
> > forward from this mailing list be "vim@vim.org"?
> >
> > I replied some mails to the original poster. But sometime I forget
> > to reply the mails to the mailing list.
>
> Use a decent email client like kmail, mutt etc., which are "mailing
> list aware". That way if you hit 'L', the reply will be sent to the
> list.  Of course, the letter 'L' can be configured to other  letters
> if it is a decent email client.
>
> raju

I agree, I use KMail and mutt... they're both a joy. Of course if you're
stuck with Windows then I'd suggest Thunderbird or maybe a Windows port
for the above (although I have no ideea if such a thing exists, you
might be lucky with mutt, KMail is highly improbable without installing
an X client on your Windows and having an X server forwarding traffic).

Anyways good luck to the OP and please keep it the way it is.