Hi,

On 10/26/06, Yongwei Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bram and maintainers,

I encountered this bug when editing files:

1) Open a file, change something. The file is marked as modifed.
2) Use Ctrl-W,Ctrl-] to go to the definition of any symbol in a new
window. The newly opened file is unmodified, and the old one is still
modified.
3) Use Ctrl-T or Ctrl-O to return to the old file (in the new window).
At this point the upper window and the lower window display the same
old file as in last saved state, reloaded, unmodified!

Luckily when I encountered this I lost only about 10 minutes' work.

I am not able to reproduce this problem. Did you try reproducing
this problem by starting Vim with the command-line
'vim -N -u NONE -U NONE --noplugin'?

- Yegappan