Hi Yegappan,

On 10/26/06, Yegappan Lakshmanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 10/26/06, Yongwei Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Bram and maintainers,
>
> I encountered this bug when editing files:
>
> 1) Open a file, change something. The file is marked as modifed.
> 2) Use Ctrl-W,Ctrl-] to go to the definition of any symbol in a new
> window. The newly opened file is unmodified, and the old one is still
> modified.
> 3) Use Ctrl-T or Ctrl-O to return to the old file (in the new window).
> At this point the upper window and the lower window display the same
> old file as in last saved state, reloaded, unmodified!
>
> Luckily when I encountered this I lost only about 10 minutes' work.

I am not able to reproduce this problem. Did you try reproducing
this problem by starting Vim with the command-line
'vim -N -u NONE -U NONE --noplugin'?

Sorry I did not test this way earlier. No, I cannot reproduce this
problem either now. So it is a plugin problem. I will check myself.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Yongwei
--