Hi All,

I Have the below configuration in vimrc
   inoremap <ESC> <ESC>:set imd<CR>
   nnoremap i :set noimd<CR>i

Press "Esc" to change from insert mode to normal mode DO
disable the input method.

But after that, when I press "i" to change from normal mode
back to insert mode, the input method is not enbabled (in
other words, I have to press C-SPACE to bring back the input
method).

I've tried on below software enviroment, all doesn't get things
work (vim is with xim support)
- fc5+ion3+scim+vim7.0(selfbuild & officalrpm)
- fc6+gnome+scim+vim7.0(selfbuild & officalrpm)

Meanwhile, the configuration works on windows.

I've posted on mailing list similar problem before, but get no
solution, the feature is so important, so I'm posting it again.
Hope someone have the solution.

Thanks
Eddy