* El 30/11/06 a las 11:21, Charles E Campbell Jr chamullaba:

> Hello!
>
> I have a netrw user using WinXP who wants to use ssh; currently, he
> doesn't have such an executable.
> I tend to use cygwin, but that's like asking one to build a home
> instead of new cabinets for the kitchen.
>
> So, where can he get ssh for WinXP?
>
> I'm likely to put a synopsis of any answers in netrw's help.

Chip,

    I don't use windows at all, and I don't know how much flexibility
you need on the client, but it appears to me that PUTTY is one of the
most widely used modern SSH clients for windows, because it is simple
and reasonably complete (for example, it allows you to easily make a
ssh tunneling to some host to use its SOCKS server; very useful if
you can only access some site from some hosts, and you are on another).
However, I have no idea how 'scriptable' is putty, if you want to use
VIM with it.

    Hope this helps,

        Luis.