Further clarification -- I went to the Cream web page because the VIM
Downloads page links there as a way of getting a fully patched version
of VIM for the PC:

http://www.vim.org/download.php#pc

"For the latest version with all patches included see Cream below.
These versions are unofficial, but the number of downloads is high and
the number of complaints is nil."