Suresh Govindachar wrote:

>   Version:  VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled Dec  7 2006 07:33:35)
>             MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
>             Included patches: 1-178
>             Huge version with GUI.
>
>   Start gvim via command:
>        c:\opt\vim\vim70\gvim.exe --noplugin -u NONE -U NONE
>
>   :saveas boo.c
>   :set filetype=c
>
>   Enter following text:
>
>       if(1)
>       {
>         /* ------- {{{3 */
>       }
>
>   :w
>   Now try to jump between { using %.
>
>   Bug:  The { in the manual fold-markers interferes with %-jumping.

{} in comments are also used for the "%".  That's not a bug, that is
intentional.  You can use it to balance an unbalanced { in
#if/#else/#endif, for example.

You can change the behavior with the matchit plugin, if you want.

Fold fold marker you many want to use something else, if you are using
them inside { } blocks.  That's unusual though (your blocks are probably
too big if you need to fold them).

--
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.