On 3/2/07, Tim Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wow! Ok. the first seems clear enough, but a little tedious for the
> number of lines I have (it's delimited text, so I could always note
> the line number, %, note the line number, then use that search).
>
> The latter seems like dark magic. I'll meditate upon it while
> consulting the book of :help
>
> Thanks for the super speedy reply!

It's only magic until you understand it :)

Of course you are right. I was unfamiliar with both c-r and line
commands/functions/thingies, but with those, it seems unlike something
I would write, but straightforward enough to understand. The C-R seems
outrageously useful for one-off macros!

Thanks again.
Afton.