Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
I am running Vim 7.0.218, the latest build from macvim.org.  I run the "vim"
binary from inside the app bundle at the console to get my terminal vim.

My filesystem is case-sensitive HFS+, but vim's filename completion acts
case-insensitive.  This is driving me CRAZY.

If I have "lib" and "LICENSE" in a directory, and I hit "l<Tab>" I expect "lib"
to be completed, but instead it wants me to choose between the two.

How can I fix this?

Does it change if you use ":set noignorecase" (without the quotes)?

Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad
example.
                -- La Rouchefoucauld