Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> I am running Vim 7.0.218, the latest build from macvim.org.  I run the
> "vim" binary from inside the app bundle at the console to get my
> terminal vim.
>
> My filesystem is case-sensitive HFS+, but vim's filename completion
> acts case-insensitive.  This is driving me CRAZY.

Case-sensitivity ef filename completion is a compile-time option.

It is set at misc1.c:8892 (Vim 7.0) from the CASE_INSENSITIVE_FILENAME
define, which is only defined at os_unix.h:44 and only if compiling
under Cygwin.  It would seem that the macvim.org developers explicitly
enabled this feature.

If you only use console Vim, you might have better luck with the one
provided by Darwinports or Fink.  Otherwise you might need to recompile
Vim following the steps of the macvim.org guys, or ask for their help.

Tobia