I tried out Karl's plugin, and it works great, good job :)

Although, I'd prefer if I could use tab to move outside, instead of
the corresponding closing bracket char.

Could this be achieved in a future version?

On 4/3/07, David Fishburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the script Karl.

Not a problem, but a suggestion.

Could you make an option to ignore the autoclose if there is a following
character.  If I am typing a line:

If (  <-- here I want the autoclose.

If I have this line:

If (something_is_already_here)
          ^
And I place my cursor on the "i" in "something" I do not want to add the
closing brace since generally if I am inserting that the closing brace will
be placed at the end of the line (or something).

Just a preference, which is why I was hoping it could be an option.
So only complete when the ([[ is the last item on the line (as I am typing).

Thanks,
Dave

--
Panos Laganakos