Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 04:51:46PM -0400, Karl Guertin wrote:

On 4/3/07, Panos Laganakos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although, I'd prefer if I could use tab to move outside, instead of
the corresponding closing bracket char.
This should be fairly simple to add. I won't map it, but I'll set up a
<Plug> for you.

On 4/3/07, Jonas Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it possible to have the {} pair inserted without disturbing the folds?
I use marker based folds and the script doesn't disturb them. If
you're doing syntax folding, I can imagine that the folding might get
confused, as there's a fair bit of sleight of hand going on. I'll try
to fix it, but I'm not sure that I can.