Folks, I usually set wrap on and when typing long lines it becomes
quite awkward to move cursor up/down on them. Let me show you an
example, say, below are 2 lines(second line is wrapped):

1 some string
2 foo bar zoo wow
  hey ^yo

^ - is a position of cursor

Now if I press "up" in command mode I actually expect cursor to go to
"bar" word of the 2d line, however it will rather go to the end of the
1st line.

From the vim point of view it's correct since we have 2 real lines
regardless the fact the 2nd line is wrapped and the cursor is on the
3d "virtual" line. But from the human point of view I think it's more
logical to take into account "virtual" wrapped lines as well.

Is there any option in vim which reconfigures the behavior of up/down
buttons so that they move cursor on wrapped "virtual" lines like on
real lines?

--
Best regards, Pavel