On 5/16/07, Franco Saliola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a way to embed vim into my browser (or any other application
for that matter)?

I hate typing in the html text boxes and would much prefer to use vim
to edit my email.

Or are there any suggestions on reading/writing email using Gmail and Vim?

I'll create a tip if I figure out a good method.

Thank you,
Franco

--

Try searching the tips database.  I remember reading something once
about sending gmail with vim.  Reading it with vim is harder, and if

[1] http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

-fREW