Kamaraju Kusumanchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-06-04 11:56:39:
> Hi
>
>     I installed vim 7.1 via cygwin on Windows XP machine. However,
> when I run vim on the bash shell of cygwin, I am getting the following
error.

> E558: Terminal entry not found in terminfo
> 'cygwin' not known. Available builtin terminals are:

Generally, this will occur if you download vim source from vim "official"
site and compile under cygwin by yourself.

Use the version comes from cygwin will solve the problem. you can use the
pre-compiled binary included in cygwin, or use the source package in
cygwin.

If you want to do it manually, just compare the cygwin vim-source to the
official version. you will see the difference.

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606