On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:59:15 +1000, Ben Schmidt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My apologies; that was a poor patch. And I thought I'd tested @, but trying it
> again showed it didn't work. I have now made sure it doesn't work. The .
> command
> is for that purpose, and implementing it isn't trivial!

Just a thought: if I understand the patch correctly you're using ";
as a hidden internal register. Given that regname is an int, wouldn't
it make more sense to use a value that doesn't appear on the keyboard?
Then you don't take away the possibility of adding a "; register in
the future.

--
Matthew Winn